- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Contact form submissions by visitors (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ICS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out our Contact Form or log in to our website (this applies to employees or contractors to ICS only).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- None as of this time.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in response to your interest in our product(s).
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our contact management solution both on- and off-site (in the cloud).
Our Company will keep your volunteered contact information for undetermined period or until you request ICS to delete your data. We will delete your data by removing it from our contact list(s).
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes .
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
ICS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ICS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ICS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ICS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ICS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ICS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ICS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ICS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 050 040 4768
Or write to us:
Ics Intelligent Control Systems Ltd Oy
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (applies only to ICS employees or contractors with access to the administration of the ICS.fi site)
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 050 040 4768
Or write to us at:
ICS Intelligent Control Systems Ltd Oy
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ICS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact:
ICS Intelligent Control Systems Ltd Oy